We are committed to protecting the privacy of personal information and to handling the personal information in a responsible manner in accordance with the relevant privacy legislation in the countries of our operations (referred to as privacy legislation).
Collection of Information
- The Web and Mobile Application is not designed to collect and/or receive any personally identifiable information by itself. MyRx is not able to identify you personally unless you access Web and Mobile Application and/or provide any personally identifiable information.
- Active collection of information: MyRx collects personal information in various ways, such as over phone or in writing, in person or over the internet through that you enter into data fields on MyRx Web sites. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, email address, and/ or other information in order to receive information about various subjects. To protect your privacy, you should not provide MyRx with any information that is not specifically requested.
- Passive Collection of information: MyRx Web and Mobile Applications may collect information about your visits to MyRx Web sites without you actively submitting such information. This information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons. Passive information collection technologies can make your use of the Web and Mobile Application easier by allowing MyRx to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyse trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Web and Mobile Application. Such information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identity you without additional identifiable information.
Intended Use of Information
- MyRx will use the personal information you provide through the Web and Mobile Application to respond to your questions, have efficient communication and to provide you with efficient customer service. After you have entered personal information into a form or data field on the Web and Mobile Application, MyRx may use certain identifying technologies to allow that Web and Mobile Application to "remember" your personal preferences, such as sections of the Web and Mobile Application that you visit frequently and, if you choose, your user ID.
MyRx do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Web and Mobile Application, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and the data is used only for the activities we have asked them to perform.
- MyRx does not support “spamming". Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited emails, usually of a commercial nature, in large numbers and repeatedly to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications. In contrast, MyRx may send periodic emails to its visitors on area of interest expressed by them, however giving you the choice of opting out of such service.
Non-Disclosure of Information
- Personal information on the Web and Mobile Application may be accessed by MyRx, by certain companies with which MyRx may conduct joint programs, and by individuals and entities with whom MyRx contracts to carry out business activities for MyRx.
- We may release your personal information when we believe release is required to comply with applicable law. We may release personal health information if, in our judgment after review, the release is compelled by law or regulation.
Protection of personal information
- MyRx will maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect personally identifiable information. As a policy, MyRx secures each web page that collects personal information; however, the confidentiality of personal information transmitted over the Internet will not be guaranteed. We urge you to exercise caution when transmitting personal information over the Internet.
MyRx is not obliged to store your Information for a period which is beyond the intended purpose for which such Information was collected or submitted.
Links to other Web and Mobile Applications
Right to access your personal information on the Web and Mobile Application
- If you have questions about the use, amendment, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us, or if you would like to opt out of future communications from an MyRx business or a particular MyRx program, please contact us by clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the Web site you are visiting or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In all communications to MyRx, please include the email address used for registration (if applicable), the Web and Mobile Application address and a detailed explanation of your request. If you would like to delete or amend your personal information and are contacting us by email, please put "Deletion Request" or "Amendment Request", as applicable, in the subject line of the email. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner.
Change in Policy